Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i unbind control+left-click from right-click?

I have this problem where when i press control+left click at the same time it right clicks. I use a lenovo mouse. This is a problem for me because i play a lot of shooter and fps games and i can't crouch and shoot at the same time. For example when i try to crouch (ctrl) and shoot (left-click) it just makes me aim down sights (right-click). I've tried switching command and control keys and it has the same effect. Any help to disable this feature is appreciated.

iMac

Posted on May 26, 2018 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 4:53 PM

No idea about a third-party mouse, but for the Magic Mouse and Trackpad, there is an option to turn off secondary click. I would imagine your mouse software would have something to disable it. It's not really an OS thing as much as device setting.

If your mouse doesn't have such an ability, I don't know how to disable it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2018 4:53 PM in response to itstom8899

No idea about a third-party mouse, but for the Magic Mouse and Trackpad, there is an option to turn off secondary click. I would imagine your mouse software would have something to disable it. It's not really an OS thing as much as device setting.

If your mouse doesn't have such an ability, I don't know how to disable it.

how do i unbind control+left-click from right-click?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.