Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off switch control on iPhone 6plus of home button is not working and all touch screen is not working because of switch control

Home button was broken and I was trying to activate the tool from setting to use without home button. By mistake I turn on switch control. Now touch screen also stop working so I am not able to do any thing. Please give me solution of this problem

Tnx

Posted on May 26, 2018 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2018 6:14 AM

Good morning Muhammadaamirmaqbool!

It sounds like you've activated Switch Control, and you're having some trouble turning it off. I can help.

Here's the steps to turn off Switch Control:

Turn Switch Control on or off

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Switch Control and turn the setting on or off. You can also triple-click the Home button or the Side button on certain models at any time to exit Switch Control.

User uploaded file

Use Switch Control to navigate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
If you're having trouble turning of Switch Control following these steps, you can also use iTunes to manage your accessibility options. Here's the steps:

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to any computer with iTunes installed.
  2. In iTunes, select your device.
  3. From the Summary pane, click Configure Accessibility in the Options section at the bottom.
  4. Select the feature that you want to use and click OK.

Use Accessibility features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2018 6:14 AM in response to Muhammadaamirmaqbool

Good morning Muhammadaamirmaqbool!

It sounds like you've activated Switch Control, and you're having some trouble turning it off. I can help.

Here's the steps to turn off Switch Control:

Turn Switch Control on or off

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Switch Control and turn the setting on or off. You can also triple-click the Home button or the Side button on certain models at any time to exit Switch Control.

User uploaded file

Use Switch Control to navigate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
If you're having trouble turning of Switch Control following these steps, you can also use iTunes to manage your accessibility options. Here's the steps:

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to any computer with iTunes installed.
  2. In iTunes, select your device.
  3. From the Summary pane, click Configure Accessibility in the Options section at the bottom.
  4. Select the feature that you want to use and click OK.

Use Accessibility features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
Take care!

How to turn off switch control on iPhone 6plus of home button is not working and all touch screen is not working because of switch control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.