Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my deleted photos back

I accidentally deleted all my photos. Even from recently deleted. How can I retrieve them, I think I had them backed up in my iCloud. But I don’t know how to retrieve them

Posted on May 26, 2018 12:49 PM

2 replies

May 26, 2018 12:55 PM in response to vitofromnaples

The only way to recover photos that were deleted is to restore your device to a backup of the device that was made when the photos were on it. I can see accidentally deleting photos, but also from the Recently Deleted folder?

If you do not have a backup made of the device when the photos were on there, they are lost. Once they are deleted from the Recently Deleted folder, the backup is the only way to recover.

May 26, 2018 12:55 PM in response to vitofromnaples

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on then the photos are not also included in iCloud Backup. If you deleted them and then also deleted them from Recently Deleted there wouldn't be a way to recover them from iCloud or from an iOS device. If they were also synced to iCloud Photo Library on a Mac and you made a backup of that Mac while they were on it, you could recover from there.

How can I get my deleted photos back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.