Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unble to play music in library

Hello, i somehow cannot play any of the songs in my iTunes library. The song is recognised as it appears at the top of the player, but it does not start playing. I have obviously clicked 'Play', and checked that i am using an up to date version of iTunes, and closed the iTunes player before reopening it but none of these have helped. I am using the iTunes player on my laptop (not an Apple brand).

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Posted on May 26, 2018 4:57 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 8:50 AM in response to JPS29

Hi there, JPS29!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues playing music in iTunes on your PC and I’m happy to help! I recommend starting by following the steps in this article for iTunes for Windows: If you have trouble playing music or other audio. This article will give you excellent steps to try for troubleshooting issues with playing music in iTunes on your Windows computer.
Have a great day!

Unble to play music in library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.