Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone no longer active

I cancelled my service over two weeks ago my bank gives me information that I am being charged more than normal. I pay 4.99 for iTunes music monthly y is it now 9.99 when I have canceled the service I dont even own an iPhone anymore.

Posted on May 26, 2018 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 5:27 PM

Cancelled what service? Did you cancel your subscription using this information? Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

If you do not cancel the subscription through Apple, you will continue to get charged. Cancelling your cellular service does not cancel any recurring subscriptions.

You may also want to check the instructions here to see if you have any other subscriptions with Apple, View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2018 5:27 PM in response to cottinda

Cancelled what service? Did you cancel your subscription using this information? Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

If you do not cancel the subscription through Apple, you will continue to get charged. Cancelling your cellular service does not cancel any recurring subscriptions.

You may also want to check the instructions here to see if you have any other subscriptions with Apple, View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

iPhone no longer active

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.