Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Spent money of the gift card?

I need to spent $ 0.79 in itunes gift card to change my country in the iCloud account. Anyone know, if Apple discount the credits? If the answer is yes. How is the way to solicitate?

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Either buy something more expensive or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero out the account.

Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Posted on

May 26, 2018 10:25 PM in response to alexfromtatumbla In response to alexfromtatumbla

this is a user to user forum - you need to contact Apple for details on Apple policies - Contact - Official Apple Support

I doubt that they do and for $0.79 how much time can you bother to waste finding out?

LN

May 26, 2018 10:25 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple recommended

May 27, 2018 11:24 AM in response to alexfromtatumbla In response to alexfromtatumbla

Either buy something more expensive or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero out the account.

Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

May 27, 2018 11:24 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: alexfromtatumbla

Question: Spent money of the gift card?