Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My younger brother can unlock my iPhone X using Face ID

He is able to unlock my iphone at any time.. I reset my Face ID several times and it’s still unlock same...

Posted on May 26, 2018 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 11:17 PM

The probability that a random person in the population could look at your iPhone X and unlock it using Face ID is approximately 1 in 1,000,000 (versus 1 in 50,000 for Touch ID). As an additional protection, Face ID allows only five unsuccessful match attempts before a passcode is required. The statistical probability is different for twins and siblings that look like you and among children under the age of 13, because their distinct facial features may not have fully developed. If you're concerned about this, we recommend using a passcode to authenticate.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2018 11:17 PM in response to Abuzuhair

The probability that a random person in the population could look at your iPhone X and unlock it using Face ID is approximately 1 in 1,000,000 (versus 1 in 50,000 for Touch ID). As an additional protection, Face ID allows only five unsuccessful match attempts before a passcode is required. The statistical probability is different for twins and siblings that look like you and among children under the age of 13, because their distinct facial features may not have fully developed. If you're concerned about this, we recommend using a passcode to authenticate.

My younger brother can unlock my iPhone X using Face ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.