Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone used my apple ID

Hello

i have a proplem that someone used my apple ID in iMessages and FaceTime, what should i do?

Thank you

Posted on May 26, 2018 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 8:46 PM

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID Name Change

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2018 8:46 PM in response to rudina.mendes

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID Name Change

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

Someone used my apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.