Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY iPHONE SE JUST GETS STUCK ON THE APPLE LOGO SCREEN IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS NOW I'VE TRIED DOING STUFF BUT NOTHING WORKS I'M SCARED TO LOSE ALL THE PICTURES AS THEY HAVEN'T BEEN FULLY BACKED UP PLEASE HELP

I have an Iphone SE. So one day, I turned off my phone coz it was not connecting to my wifi. I thought it needed to restart so like I said I turned it off to restart it. Then when I turned it back on, it's just stuck on the apple logo screen. I thought it was just lagging but it really is just stuck there. I tried to restart it by pressing and holding down the power button and home button for a period of time coz that what stuff in the internet said. However it still didn't work. Then I tried connecting it to the computer so we could possibly fix it in the itunes or something. I saw that in the internet as well. But unfortunately, my computer does not recognize the device. And until now, my phone is stuck on the apple logo screen when I open it. It's almost like 2 weeks now. I haven't finish backing my phone and I'm afraid I might lose all my pictures and stuff. Please help me.

Posted on May 26, 2018 9:03 PM

1 reply

MY iPHONE SE JUST GETS STUCK ON THE APPLE LOGO SCREEN IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS NOW I'VE TRIED DOING STUFF BUT NOTHING WORKS I'M SCARED TO LOSE ALL THE PICTURES AS THEY HAVEN'T BEEN FULLY BACKED UP PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.