Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble viewing Apple ID

Hi, ive tried 2 routes to view my apple id to manage subscriptions. And a restart. Still no joy!

From within settings, I’ve gone To iTunes and App Store then when I click on my apple id and click the ‘view apple id’ option, a window attempts to pop up and then fails.

the other route I’ve tried is via the App Store. This route, however, I get passed out to safari and an error concerning ‘too many redirects’ when it fails.

any ideas, please?!

thanks

neil

Posted on May 27, 2018 12:01 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 12:36 PM in response to nwinkworth316

Hi there, nwinkworth316!

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities about your Apple ID information. If I understand, when trying to view it through the iTunes Store or the App Store, it just never loads for you. I'd be happy to help!

Based on what you've described, it sounds to me like something is preventing the device from establishing a connection with the iTunes and App Store. To address this issue, I recommend using If you can't connect to the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store - Apple Support .

Have a good day!

Trouble viewing Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.