Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

timing of a replicator sequence

Want a replicator to fade in before the sequence start! How do I manipulate the timing of a pre-set motion 5 replicator?

Motion 5

Posted on May 27, 2018 12:44 AM

3 replies

May 28, 2018 1:18 AM in response to JfromBelgium

Sequence Replicator have a "Traversal" parameter. Setting it to Custom will present a "Location" parameter that can be keyframed to set a delay, then progress to any point in the animation you want it to stop.

User uploaded file

Another way to go is to duplicate the Replicator and for one of the copies, set the in point at 0 (or 1, depending on your settings) and an out point at the end of the fade in. Start the second copy (the one with your Sequence Replicator animation) at the point you want the animation to start.

May 27, 2018 10:49 PM in response to JfromBelgium

pre-set, a standard replicator that came with M5 so I don't see any keyframes to adjust

I want the animation of the replicator to start x-frames after the beginning of it's clip.

Don't want the replicator animation to start before the fade-in is at 75% or more

If I just add a fade-in to the replicator, they will both start at the same time and don't want that.

timing of a replicator sequence

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.