Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keychain cant store my Apple ID

hey I just got a MacBook from my cousin, and it won't let me sign into iCloud because there is an error message that continually says (and keeps interrupting whatever I'm doing even whenever the applications aren't opened,) "a keychain cannot be found to store "2030094579". and it give me two options: Cancel & Reset to Defaults. Cancel, doesn't do anything except make it pop up more and more frequently, and Reset to Defaults take me to another notice that gives me tow options: Cancel & Reset. Like before, cancel won't do anything and if I hit reset, I have to put in my login password. So I do that, and it tells me, "A keychain cannot be found to store 'c************@****l.com.'" and gives me two options: Cancel & Reset to defaults. We get the idea of cancelling at this point, so I hit Reset to Defaults. Which bring up Cancel and Reset. Reset requires my login password so I put it in, and tells me, "A keychain cannot be found to store 'c************@****l.com.'" and it does this absolutely useless cycle to no end, with no solution. I don't know what to do at this point.

MacBook Air, macOS 10.13.4

Posted on May 26, 2018 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2018 9:41 AM

you cousin needs to properly prepare the computer for you to make your own - have the follow these instructions - What to do before you sell or give away your Mac - Apple Support

LN

Similar questions

1 reply

keychain cant store my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.