Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone 6s suddenly locked when I give erase data & reset. And showing error as image. Any solution?

My IPhone 6s suddenly locked when I give erase data & reset. And showing Sim not supported & phone locked . Any solution?

Posted on May 26, 2018 9:35 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 11:59 AM in response to tanvirfromdhk

Hello tanvirfromdhk,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you tried to erase the iPhone and it is now saying the SIM is not supported and is also locked. One reason it may say SIM is not supported can happen is if you are trying to switch to a different carrier SIM card. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you read these articles and use them to help troubleshoot the issue.​

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

My IPhone 6s suddenly locked when I give erase data & reset. And showing error as image. Any solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.