Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I uninstall this update?

I have to many problem with this update and I need to unistall this update, how do this. my time machine its turn off so I can used

Posted on May 26, 2018 11:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2018 4:41 AM

You do not uninstall an update, but rather, after a complete backup, you would have to reformat your boot drive, and reinstall the full version of the current or previous operating system that your Mac supports. That is time expensive.

Why not share the explicit version of the operating system that you have installed ( menu : About This Mac), the problems that you are experiencing, and what you have done thus far to resolve them?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2018 4:41 AM in response to hers_24

You do not uninstall an update, but rather, after a complete backup, you would have to reformat your boot drive, and reinstall the full version of the current or previous operating system that your Mac supports. That is time expensive.

Why not share the explicit version of the operating system that you have installed ( menu : About This Mac), the problems that you are experiencing, and what you have done thus far to resolve them?

How can I uninstall this update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.