Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How can I download PHOTOs from iCloud to MAC?

Researched, checked support, and the only option so far: select individual photos and download individually.

No other leads. With over 4,000 photos, this is not feasible. Using Yosemite X, 10.10.5; Apple has deleted this option from earlier OS,

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

enable iCloud Photo Library in Photos and all photos will be synced with the Photos library

LN

Posted on

May 27, 2018 8:51 AM in response to rochelle h In response to rochelle h

Read this article https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/photos/select-and-deselect-photos-pht40b0b e510/mac

See this article iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, the time it takes for your photos and videos to upload to iCloud depends on the size of your collection and your Internet speed. If you have a large collection of photos and videos, your upload might take more time than usual. You can see the status and pause the upload for one day.

May 27, 2018 8:51 AM

Reply Helpful

May 27, 2018 9:22 AM in response to LarryHN In response to LarryHN

sorry if this is a "resend". iCloud Photo Library is already synched to Photos. My question concerns DOWNLOADING

to MAC or EXTERNAL DRIVE. I work with different libraries, hence I'd need to work with the same on each platform.

Thanks for trying.

May 27, 2018 9:22 AM

Reply Helpful

May 27, 2018 9:36 AM in response to rochelle h In response to rochelle h

The easiest way would be to export the photos from Photos.

You can do a manual download at iCloud.com/Photos. Hold down the command key while selecting the photos. Then click Download. Another option is to select a Moment, then click the Share button, and then cancelling the Share. The photos should remain selected.

May 27, 2018 9:36 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: rochelle h

Question: How can I download PHOTOs from iCloud to MAC?