Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downloading pictures on PC

I don't know why Apple Support does not answer to millions of users seeking for help on this issue! There are a lot of topics which search for a solution to download pictures from iPhone to PC !!!

I searched and read a lot of posts to find out how to download pictures from iPhone7 to PC but i only encountered Apple users which are frustrated (and i will be soon) because:

- pictures are not downloading

- they have to select pictures to download one by one

- the pictures are not disapearing from iPhone after download

- on iPhone there are hundreds of pictures but after download users find only several pictures in theyr PC

@Apple Support, is there anyone there willing to answer and solve this issue? Please remember that most of the iPhone users can afford to switch to Samsung Galaxy 9 asap - do something to solve the software issues!

Posted on May 27, 2018 3:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2018 7:30 AM

1 - Apple is not here - this is strictly a user to user support forum

2 - the solution to syncing photos from a phone to a PC using iCloud Photo Library is Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

LN

1 reply

downloading pictures on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.