Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes will not import 1 specific CD

itunes 12.7.4.80

after clicking 'do not ask again' iTunes will not import this CD

I have changed the settings under preferences

and opened iTunes from within the Program Files folder

Please advise

Posted on May 27, 2018 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2018 7:19 PM

Giddne,

Try to rip it with another program on the same computer, or on another computer.

I once had a CD (acquired in Europe) that would not rip at all in iTunes for Windows, but worked fine in iTunes on a Mac.

There are also some older CDs, especially from companies in the Warner Bros group, that are designed not to be able to rip.

Also, if you haven't yet, make sure the surface of the CD is clean, dust-free, and not scratched.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2018 7:19 PM in response to giddne

Giddne,

Try to rip it with another program on the same computer, or on another computer.

I once had a CD (acquired in Europe) that would not rip at all in iTunes for Windows, but worked fine in iTunes on a Mac.

There are also some older CDs, especially from companies in the Warner Bros group, that are designed not to be able to rip.

Also, if you haven't yet, make sure the surface of the CD is clean, dust-free, and not scratched.

iTunes will not import 1 specific CD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.