Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do when the gift card says redeemed but the amount is not added to my account?

What do I do when the gift card says redeemed

Posted on May 27, 2018 7:36 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 2:44 PM in response to Abolitionist

Greetings Abolitionist,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like the gift card has already been redeemed. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue. ​

Card or code is already redeemed

If you see a message that says your card or code has already been redeemed, try signing out of the iTunes Store on all of your devices, then sign back in. This will refresh your credit balance. Learn how to find your credit balance.

If you redeemed your card toward an Apple Music membership, you can view your Apple Music membership and when you'll next be charged.

If you need more help, contact us.

If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code

Take care.

What do I do when the gift card says redeemed but the amount is not added to my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.