Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why can't I sync Itunes to my ipod anymore?

ITunes isn't syncing my songs to the ipod. It says the computer is no longer authorized to sync purchases, but it is authorized and says that it has been re-authorized, which it was, by me. It says that I'll lose 49 purchased songs if I don't authorized, but I've done that to no avail.

iPod classic

Posted on

May 27, 2018 9:34 AM in response to Community User In response to Community User

See If iTunes prompts you to authorize your computer when you try to play iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support. Will your protected/purchased songs play in your library? Could your device have purchased media from more than one account?

tt2

May 27, 2018 9:34 AM

Reply Helpful

May 27, 2018 10:05 AM in response to turingtest2 In response to turingtest2

No, it's the same account and I can play the songs directly from I tunes. I can't sync anything purchased from the computer to the IPod. The computer is authorized, and also states that it was re-authorized. I was thinking about de-authorizing the computer and re-authorizing again. I still use my IPod classic...lol!

May 27, 2018 10:05 AM

Reply Helpful

May 27, 2018 10:12 AM in response to Community User In response to Community User

Yes, certainly worth trying to deauthorize and reauthorize. iTunes can get out of sorts sometimes. Assuming you have Windows it may help to right-click the iTunes shortcut and use run as administrator.

tt2

May 27, 2018 10:12 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Community User

Question: Why can't I sync Itunes to my ipod anymore?