Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud ID Want change country region but I have US Store Balance 0.24 How to change this I’d country region

Need to change country region

iPhone 6, iOS 10.1, Download within iCloud account

Posted on May 27, 2018 1:37 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 6:13 PM in response to shoaibyahyah2012

Hi shoaibyahyah2012,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to change the country or region of your Apple ID, but you have a current balance in the US iTunes Store of $0.24. I’m happy to provide some information to help you resolve this situation.

The following article explains that you need to spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID prior to changing your country or region. Because your balance is less than the cost of a single item though, you will need to Contact Apple Support for assistance.

Contact Apple Support

If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Have a great day!

My iCloud ID Want change country region but I have US Store Balance 0.24 How to change this I’d country region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.