Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I fix my iPhone 7 Plus front camera?

I just bought this iPhone 7 Plus about 4 days ago and have not been able to use the front camera. I googled what to do and the only answers I got were to force close all apps and/or power off the iPhone, and make sure the software it up to date. I have done both and I have the most recent 11.3.1 iOS update and nothing has worked. There is not an Apple store in my city. Is there another way to troubleshoot this issue without making a trip to the Apple store?User uploaded file

Posted on May 27, 2018 12:31 PM

1 reply

May 27, 2018 12:57 PM in response to taylorwaaaa

Although you say you have tried all the trouble shooting techniques this article may have a few you haven’t yet attempted https://www.iphonehelp.expert/help/iphone-7-plus-camera-not-working-heres-how-to -solve-the-problem/

When you have exhausted all user possibilities it’s really time to speak to Apple, but depending on who you purchased it from will depend on whether you are charged. If new and from Apple they will probably swap it over, if secondhand and from another source you need to go back to them and see what they will do.

How can I fix my iPhone 7 Plus front camera?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.