Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple new id

My son tried all the steps to create his id on new Iphone and it does not work can you help?

Posted on May 27, 2018 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2018 11:30 AM

Valeriesunny wrote:

My son tried all the steps to create his id on new Iphone and it does not work

Why doesn't it work? What happens when he tries? Does he receive an error message? How old is your son? See this support document for help in creating Apple ID, unless the child is under 13, at which point you would have to create it for him under Family Sharing. Set up an Apple ID to use in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store, and with Apple Music and Apple News - Apple S…

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2018 11:30 AM in response to Valeriesunny

Valeriesunny wrote:

My son tried all the steps to create his id on new Iphone and it does not work

Why doesn't it work? What happens when he tries? Does he receive an error message? How old is your son? See this support document for help in creating Apple ID, unless the child is under 13, at which point you would have to create it for him under Family Sharing. Set up an Apple ID to use in the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store, and with Apple Music and Apple News - Apple S…

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

Apple new id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.