Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I make in app purchases

I have $150 on my itunes account but cant make in app purchases

Posted on May 27, 2018 2:10 PM

2 replies

May 28, 2018 6:46 PM in response to Cgt1021

Hi, Cgt1021,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I noticed you haven't gotten a response to your question regarding in-app purchases just yet. If you could answer the following questions, it may help others in the community help you get your purchases:
  1. What device are you trying to make purchases on (an iPhone, iPad, or iPod? A Mac or Windows PC?)
  2. What type of in-app purchases are you trying to make (songs in the iTunes Store? Tokens or other items in a game? Something else?)
  3. What happens when you try to make purchases? Do you get any errors (and if so, what are they)?
Cheers.

May 29, 2018 2:33 AM in response to chuck_3rd

I am having a similar problem. With a previous update on my Windows PC, iTunes was changed so there was no longer the app store available. I received information on how to revert to a previous iTunes that still had the app store, and I did so, and everything was okay. Now with this April Window 10 update, I still have the same iTunes, but when I go to get an app, the "GET" is greyed out, and the app will not download onto iTunes as it formerly did before this April update. Any thoughts? If this can't be resolved, I will uninstall this latest update, unless you can tell me another method I can use on my PC to download my apps, and have them listed and available to me whenever i want. Thanks.

Why can’t I make in app purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.