Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I can’t download apps I’ve changed my Apple ID and password I type it in correctly and it’s still keeps asking me to type in password plus my old Apple ID keeps popping up even though it’s not valid anymore any ideas??

Hi I can’t download apps I’ve changed my Apple ID and password I type it in correctly and it’s still keeps asking me to type in password plus my old Apple ID keeps popping up even though it’s not valid anymore any ideas??

Posted on May 27, 2018 1:08 PM

4 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.