Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Slideshow on a Team Bus

Hi,

I am sports photographer that sometimes travels with college teams to their away games.

I work on my shots on the trip home and if the bus has wifi, I will actually submit my shots to the paper as well.

The players ALWAYS want to see shots of the game BEFORE we arrive home, but I have yet to find a bus that I can wirelessly stream to and have the images show up on the TV's located throughout the bus. I have on occasion burned the images to a DVD, and then plugged the DVD into the Bus's DVD player, but that is really a pain, and takes a long time.

I have even bought various connectors to try and wire my 2017 MacBook Pro directly to the the Bus's AV system - but even then, I am limited to the ancient RCA connectors, and the images come across just horrible.

(As info - I select 50 or so images and create a nice slideshow with music - it looks like a cool video)

I was thinking there HAS TO BE BETTER WAY!

Ideally I would stream the slideshow directly to all the players' smart phones.

I thought I'd set up a LAN inside the Bus (My MacBook Pro connected to a Wireless Router I'd bring with me).

And then the players would connect to the LAN, and be able to somehow see the slideshow.

I am not experienced (as you can tell) at setting up LAN's or knowing the limitations of a LAN.

Can someone help me - will a LAN work? Is there a better way than a LAN?

I just want to be able to have the players see the slide show as easily as possible.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on May 27, 2018 2:02 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Sharing Slideshow on a Team Bus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.