Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do you guys charge to unlock/re set iPhones

Do you charge for Unlocking/Resetting IPhones? If so how much?

Posted on May 27, 2018 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2018 4:09 PM

Apple makes the following suggestion in If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

I doubt that if you go the Apple route that they would charge you (if that is all that is needed), but I don't know that for a fact. Also note that if the phone is activation locked to someone else's Apple ID, they will not help with that. If you are the original owner and it is activation locked you will need proof of purchase from when it was new.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2018 4:09 PM in response to desiree297

Apple makes the following suggestion in If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

I doubt that if you go the Apple route that they would charge you (if that is all that is needed), but I don't know that for a fact. Also note that if the phone is activation locked to someone else's Apple ID, they will not help with that. If you are the original owner and it is activation locked you will need proof of purchase from when it was new.

Do you guys charge to unlock/re set iPhones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.