Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I just bought a I phone 8 if I’m already using it how much would it cost to get a iPhone 8 Plus for a switch?

iM kind of upset because I’m more use to a bigger phone so if you can let me know please it would be helpful

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

If you bought it directly from Apple, you can return it for a full refund as long as its been less than 14 days since you bought it, and pay the difference for the specific 8 Plus you want to get.

If you bought it from somewhere other than Apple directly, then their return and refund policy would apply.

Posted on

Question marked as Solved

May 27, 2018 6:08 PM in response to Nek717 In response to Nek717

If you bought it directly from Apple, you can return it for a full refund as long as its been less than 14 days since you bought it, and pay the difference for the specific 8 Plus you want to get.

If you bought it from somewhere other than Apple directly, then their return and refund policy would apply.

May 27, 2018 6:08 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Nek717

Question: I just bought a I phone 8 if I’m already using it how much would it cost to get a iPhone 8 Plus for a switch?