Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dont have the option to click into password settings on my iPad.

Hello, I recently reset my settings on my iPad and I am now restoring everything back to what I usually had. I went over to iTunes & App Store to start editing whatever was in there. Until I got up to what my phone has, so with everyone else, “Password Settings”. I was pretty sure I had that before I reset my iPad, if it was never to be there then feel free to tell me because I have the worst memory possible, and the option wasn’t there anymore. Is this a bug for my iPad or again, it was never there before?

Posted on May 27, 2018 4:56 PM

5 replies

May 27, 2018 7:48 PM in response to ckuan

I think I did what you had told me to check and to make sure, this was what I did.

1. I completed the settings part where I was redirected to a safari browser
  2. I filled in my email and password and it lead me to the Apple ID info page

But after that, I reached a dead end, it did not allow me to manage my password settings.

If I wasn’t clear about my question, it was about not being able to disable features such as requiring my Apple ID password to download a free app.

I dont have the option to click into password settings on my iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.