Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help With Analysing Crash Reports

hi,

victim of severe abuse / hate campaign. Apple replaced last iPhone X. Within 2 days the ******** stole it and hacked again. They’ve broken my PC so i can’t fix myself and coz I access my work email from old hacked X, theyve hacked work PC too. I have extensions like apple.samsung.PSI.Controller.

im aware Samsung product the screens, but bar the typing being slow since hacking, I have no screen problems. Getting millions of Jetsams with ‘Springboard’ which didn’t happen prior to hacking. From Apple’s perspective it’s fine, although they cannot get the serial number through a wire to a Mac, only via scanning. I attach two days worth of error reports. Unfortunately my hacker / abuser works for the Metropolitan Police in IT and is abusing the Systems he’s privy too (at tax payers expense!)...

sorry hackers wont let me attach photos. Any C code experts on here please?

Posted on May 27, 2018 5:10 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

May 27, 2018 5:57 PM in response to Gem-Sta

The only thing you need look for in a crash report is the word Cydia. If it is there your iPhone has been jailbroken. If not present it has not been jailbroken nor hacked.

If you want to make sure it is not make a Genius Bar appointment at your nearest Apple Store and ask them to put it in DFU mode and then restore it as a new iPhone. And hackers aren't stopping you from attaching photos you just aren't doing it correctly.

Help With Analysing Crash Reports

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.