Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting rid of iCloud music on iphone

I got the same song on my music app on my iPhone X, one is already on it and one is showing it in the cloud. I want to get rid of the ones that are showing that they are in the cloud. Can someone help me with this annoying problem since the same song gets played back to back when I'm listening to a whole album.

iPhone X, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 27, 2018 5:25 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 7:41 PM in response to j1bird15

Hello j1bird15,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you would like to delete a duplicate song showing in the Music app on your iPhone X. I would be happy to help.

The following resource provides steps to delete content from your iCloud Music Library:

Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Specifically, follow these steps:

Delete a single item

1. In the Music app, find the item that you want to delete. If you see a download icon User uploaded file next to the item, the item is stored in the cloud, not on your device.
  2. Use 3D Touch or touch and hold the item.
  3. Tap Remove User uploaded file .
  4. When prompted to confirm, tap Remove Download or Remove Downloads.

Cheers!

getting rid of iCloud music on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.