Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading music purchased five years ago

When creating a new playlist today, I realized that there are songs I purchased in the past that are no longer in the library currently loaded on my PC. For example, I purchased "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics about five years ago. In that time, I've owned four different PCs. I have no idea how I transferred libraries on each new computer; it was simply too long ago to remember. When I noticed the song was missing, I discovered there are others, some reaching back 10 years that are also missing.

My first thought was to use the "purchased" option and search for the title. That wasn't any help as it only shows purchases I've made over the past three months.

[1] Is there anyway I can generate or obtain a list of all songs purchased during the lifetime of this account? I'm certain that there are morse songs I've purchased that I don't remember.

[2] I'm aware that not all my purchases may still be eligible to be downloaded, but is there a way to create a list of my purchases that can still be downloaded? I could then use that list to fill in my current library.

[3] What are the steps I take to download a song once I have identified a song I've purchased but is not in my personal library? Are my available download options limited to those songs that are "hidden"?

Thanks for any help. I'm venturing into the previously unknown.

iTunes for Windows-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on May 27, 2018 7:38 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Downloading music purchased five years ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.