Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s battery draining fast??

I bought a new IPhone 6s 2 weeks ago. The battery is draining fast and lasting for 4.5 to 5 hours of usage so have to charge twice or thrice a day. I heard IPhone having Samsung chipset has bad battery life. I installed some apps to find out and It turns out mine is Samsung one. Is it really true? if so how do I resolve this battery issue?

Posted on May 27, 2018 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2018 8:14 AM

Hi there, suvanya!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your battery performance and I’m happy to help! Check out this article with information about iPhone Battery and Performance for excellent tips you can try for improving your battery life. Also, check out this link to Contact Support. This will get you in touch with Apple and they will be happy to proceed with further steps.
Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2018 8:14 AM in response to suvanya

Hi there, suvanya!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your battery performance and I’m happy to help! Check out this article with information about iPhone Battery and Performance for excellent tips you can try for improving your battery life. Also, check out this link to Contact Support. This will get you in touch with Apple and they will be happy to proceed with further steps.
Cheers!

iPhone 6s battery draining fast??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.