Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Plus activation problems it’s unlocked but cannot activate what can I do this more problems with the iPhone 6s Plus?

iPhone 6s Plus activation problems just another problem from the iPhone 6s Plus all the carriers Verizon US cellular and Straight Talk cannot activated what must I do I need help please.

Posted on May 27, 2018 8:41 PM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 6:15 AM in response to frankie290

Hi there, frankie290!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues with activating your iPhone and I’m happy to help! Check out this article with steps to follow If you can't activate your iPhone. This article will give you the best steps to troubleshoot issues activating your iPhone, along with the next steps to take if the issues persist.
Also, please take a look at this article for the iPhone - View countries with supported LTE networks to be sure you’re contacting the proper carrier for your model.
Have a great day!

iPhone 6s Plus activation problems it’s unlocked but cannot activate what can I do this more problems with the iPhone 6s Plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.