Question: (Solved) Sycnchronize Activities with MyFitnessPal
I've been searching for a solution for Activities not synchronizing with MyFitnessPal to no avail. I’ve finally figured it on my own and I thought it might be helpful to post it to those who are facing the same issue. Since all the topic discussing this issue are locked, I’m starting a new one.
1. Go to Settings / MyFitnessPal and make sure none of the permissions settings are preventing the App to work properly.
2. Open MyFitnessPal and tap the “More” tab at the bottom, then tap “Steps”.
3. If the blue check mark is on “iPhone”, go to step 4. If the blue check mark is beside “Apple Watch”, tap “iPhone”.
4. Tap “Apple Watch” then tap “Don’t Read Step From Apple Watch”.
After clicking on “Don’t Read Steps from Apple Watch”, ”iPhone“ will be selected automatically.
5. Now it is time to tap “Apple Watch” again! However, this time, you’re going to tap on “Update Health App Permissions”.
After taping “Update Health App Permissions”, you’ll get the following screen asking you to open the Health App.
6. Go ahead and open the Health App and tap the sources tab at the bottom. Tap MyFitnessPal as shown in the following screenshot:
7. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and make sure to turn on each of “Steps”, “Walking + Distance”, and “Workouts”.
7. Switch back to “MyFitnessPal” App and tap “X” to close the “Health App Setting”. The Apple Watch should be selected with a blue check mark beside it as shown in this screenshot.
8. Tap the back arrow to go back to the previews screen then scroll to the bottom and tap “Sync” as shown in the following screen:
You Apple Watch Activity should synchronize with MyFitnessPal now!
Apple Watch, iOS 11.3.1, null