Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I watch is blocked and asked me to connect to my I watch app and change the password, however my I watch app on my iPhone has been restarted and I can’t connect phone and watch to modify the password and use the I watch

Help with I watch block

Posted on May 27, 2018 10:15 PM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 6:56 AM in response to Chiaravieni1983

Hey, Chiaravieni1983.

I see that you're unable to use your Apple Watch it needs you to use the Apple Watch application on your iPhone to reset the passcode. The problem is, your Apple Watch and iPhone are no longer paired, and I'm happy to help.

If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode

Use your Apple Watch

If you don't have your paired iPhone, you can still remove the passcode from your Apple Watch.

1. Keep your watch on its charger until you complete these steps.
  2. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
  3. Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger.
  4. Tap Erase all content and settings.
  5. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup.

Take care!

My I watch is blocked and asked me to connect to my I watch app and change the password, however my I watch app on my iPhone has been restarted and I can’t connect phone and watch to modify the password and use the I watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.