I see that you're unable to use your Apple Watch it needs you to use the Apple Watch application on your iPhone to reset the passcode. The problem is, your Apple Watch and iPhone are no longer paired, and I'm happy to help.
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode
If you don't have your paired iPhone, you can still remove the passcode from your Apple Watch.
- Keep your watch on its charger until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
- Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup.