Related Article

How to update the software on your Mac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Is my IPhone X being updated constantly??

Check my IPhone x

Please check my iPhone constantly

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Why are you asking? What are you seeing on your phone that makes you think something is going on?

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

May 28, 2018 2:42 PM in response to dr_aab In response to dr_aab

There could be all sorts of reasons for a delay. I'd start by simply powering the phone off then back on again. You might want to reset your network settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Network Settings. You'll lose saved WiFi passwords but nothing else.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

May 28, 2018 12:40 PM in response to dr_aab In response to dr_aab

But if you have lots of apps installed, _AND_ you have Automatic Downloads -> Updates enabled, then you may find that on a daily basis one app or another are updated, and you iPhone may be downloading the updated app(s) and applying the update(s).

May 28, 2018 12:40 PM

Reply Helpful

May 28, 2018 2:25 PM in response to IdrisSeabright In response to IdrisSeabright

Thank Idriss for assisting me , I am appreciative

I have noticed much delay in sending or receiving messages & emails from ALL my email accounts &

social ones , such as Linkdhin & whatsApps ..etc.

This being noticed about 17 days ago . Requesting to verify reasons of these delay. Once again, thank you .

May 28, 2018 2:25 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

May 28, 2018 2:42 PM in response to dr_aab In response to dr_aab

There could be all sorts of reasons for a delay. I'd start by simply powering the phone off then back on again. You might want to reset your network settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Network Settings. You'll lose saved WiFi passwords but nothing else.

May 28, 2018 2:42 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: dr_aab

Question: Is my IPhone X being updated constantly??