Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replace my iphone 7 battery

Dear Apple,

Apple sent me a "Special Replacement iPhone Battery Form" several months ago I needed to fill out in order to have my battery replaced in my iPhone 7S, and my iPhone 6S.

Unfortunately I have misplaced the form that was sent to me and was wondering if you can email me another form?

Apparently I need to fill this form out, send it into my local "Apple Store" and then wait for them to contact me after they have order replacement batteries and the batteries have arrived at the local store. Once they local Apple Store has them they then tell me when to brng my iPhone in to have the batteries replaced. After bringing the iPhone's in, a technician will install the new batteries into both iPhones for $29.99 each.

Apparently, this warranty is good until the end of the calendar year, 2018. I was told there was an issue with the batteries currently installed in my iPhones and they need to be replaced.

Thank you,

[Personal Information Edited by Host]

Posted on May 28, 2018 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2018 1:20 AM

Follow the instructions in this Apple document.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG003&category_id=SC0105&symptom_i d=23306

1 reply

Replace my iphone 7 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.