Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE ID IS NOT AN APPLE ID ???

ok so i reset my phone and i got stuck in the Activation lock because i forgot my apple ID and got wrong a lot and now it says that the Apple ID is locked. But now i remember the apple ID and it says i should unlock it at the website

so I do it. I Log in at the website using that apple ID and it takes me here

User uploaded file

ok so i click the Unlock account button and it takes me here

User uploaded file

ok so now i enter the same Apple ID i used to log in in the website and this happens

User uploaded file

How come this happens?? talked to support already but its useless they keep saying its not an apple ID but i use it to login on the website and i know that is the right apple ID for my phone. Please help.

iPhone 5

Posted on May 28, 2018 4:23 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 5:35 AM in response to domenic258

Apple ID Support will need to help you. We are users like you and can't access any accounts. When talking to support did you explain you can log in here and other places using the ID?

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If the initial contact can’t help you, ask them to have someone who can help contact you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

APPLE ID IS NOT AN APPLE ID ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.