Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some photos not uploading to iCloud photo library

I uploaded 16,000+ photos to iCloud photo library. But now I found 100 photos (JPGS) in a dedicated folder called "Upload not possible". Those 100 photos seem to have been removed from their albums during the upload process.

My first measure was to free up some space on my iPad. I now have 30 GB of free space on the iPad. In iCloud I have 10 GB free space.

Is there a way to get those 100 photos synced to iCloud?

I put a few of them back in their albums, but that does not trigger a sync either.

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.2), Retina 5K, late 2014

Posted on May 28, 2018 4:40 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

May 28, 2018 11:38 AM in response to titusm

Do you have a program that you can use to change the file format to a compatible format?

File types that you can use with iCloud Photo Library

Your photos and videos are stored in iCloud exactly as you took them. All of your images are held in their original formats at full resolution — HEIF, JPEG, RAW, PNG, GIF, TIFF, HEVC, and MP4, as well as special formats you capture with your iPhone, like slo-mo, time-lapse, 4K videos, and Live Photos.

User uploaded file

iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Some photos not uploading to iCloud photo library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.