Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X Picture quality poor compared to Iphone 7/8 Plus

I have been using the Iphones since Iphone 4. Recently I upgraded from Iphone 7plus to Iphone X. I noticed a very distinct variation on the picture quality on the Iphone X compared to the Iphone 7plus. I thought this was due to the fact that the phone is new. I gave it time and exploring the phone to see if it will improve. Nothing has changed even with software updates. I have factory ressetted the phone a couple of times but to no avail. Im very disappointed and have gone to the iStore shop to get the phone looked at.

I have requested a swap to the Iphone 8 Plus since there are no issues on the iphone 8 plus but the store says I must buy another phone to be able to trade in the phone

Im so disappointed and I don't want the IPHONE X anymore.

iPhone X, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 28, 2018 4:41 AM

2 replies

May 28, 2018 5:42 AM in response to Branta_uk

I have double check and there is no plastic protection film on the camera.

Im not sure if we have that in South Africa but I will go and ask them for a Genius Bar inspection. I have also also noticed a thread where a couple of people are complaining about the the same issues. I have been trying to convince myself that the problem will go away. There is actually a poor quality in the picture quality on iphone X.

iPhone X blurry photos- not happy

regards

Iphone X Picture quality poor compared to Iphone 7/8 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.