Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't purchase inside app

Hi,

I am trying to purchase something inside app, but they told me I have to contact itunes support, I will but I don't know if someone could help while I am waiting for the answer.

thanks!

iPhone SE, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 28, 2018 6:43 AM

4 replies

May 28, 2018 7:37 AM in response to Laurvr

As we are fellow users we don't know why you are being asked to contact them, nor what they do to fix it. If you haven't yet contacted them you should do so :

- go to http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

- click on your country's flag (the country where you are, and which is therefore the country on your account)

- click on Contact Support towards the top right

- click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us'

May 28, 2018 8:21 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thanks for your reply.

I knew how to contact them, I did a few hours ago, but this procedure normally takes time, so I was wondering if someone had this problem before and they knew how to sort it out, that's all. Maybe you don't know how to do it, but maybe other person knows, you never know. That's why this exist, to help other people.

Bye

I can't purchase inside app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.