Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone X camera has a blue haze

iPhone X

Posted on May 28, 2018 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2018 7:20 PM

Good morning devanesh,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are seeing a blue haze on images taken with your iPhone X. Try the following steps to address this issue:

• Make sure that there’s nothing blocking the camera lens. If you’re using a case, try removing it.
  • For iPhone models that feature optical image stabilization: A metallic case or magnetic lens could interfere with this feature. Try taking a picture without the case or lens, and then compare the quality.
  • Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.
  • Force the app to close, then open the Camera app again.
  • Restart your device, then open the Camera app again.
  • If your photos still don't look right contact Apple Support.
Source: Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2018 7:20 PM in response to devanesh

Good morning devanesh,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are seeing a blue haze on images taken with your iPhone X. Try the following steps to address this issue:

• Make sure that there’s nothing blocking the camera lens. If you’re using a case, try removing it.
  • For iPhone models that feature optical image stabilization: A metallic case or magnetic lens could interfere with this feature. Try taking a picture without the case or lens, and then compare the quality.
  • Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.
  • Force the app to close, then open the Camera app again.
  • Restart your device, then open the Camera app again.
  • If your photos still don't look right contact Apple Support.
Source: Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care.

My iPhone X camera has a blue haze

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.