Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to save the presentation created by the iPhone when I select a number of pictures.It creates a video presentation but I can’t find a way to save it into my device.Is it possible??

iPhone X with the last updates completed

Posted on May 28, 2018 6:47 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 9:46 AM in response to kalliopifrompiraeus

Hello kalliopifrompiraeus,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to save a movie created in the Memories section of the Photos app on your iPhone. The following article has information about how to save the videos made in the Memories section you may find helpful:

Enjoy your Memories in Photos - Apple Support

Save and share your favorite memories

Want to save a memory for later? Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap or click Add to Favorite Memories. You'll find it in the Favorite Memories album of your Photos app. If you decide that you don't want to save a Memory anymore, tap or click Remove from Favorite Memories.

When you add a Memory to your Favorites, you preserve it and keep it from going away when Photos creates new Memories.

You can also share your unforgettable experiences with friends and family. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can share Memory movies just like you would share any other video. Play a Memory movie, then tap on it to show the editing and sharing options. Tap User uploaded file and choose to share the movie through Messages, Mail, iCloud Photo Sharing, and your favorite social media sites.

After tapping the share icon, you can then tap save video to save the video to your iPhone. It will then be saved in the Videos album.

Best Regards.

I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to save the presentation created by the iPhone when I select a number of pictures.It creates a video presentation but I can’t find a way to save it into my device.Is it possible??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.