Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I look at what is on my iCloud

My iPad was stolen I want to look at my I could account and see if there is anything backed up that might help me find it

Posted on May 28, 2018 7:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2018 7:54 AM

You can use any computer and log in to www.icloud.com to see synced data (e.g., iCloud Photo Libary, iCloud Drive, etc) but you cannot view the contents of an iCloud Backup. The only thing you can do with a backup is use it to restore a device or to set up a new device.

The following may also help with the lost iPad: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2018 7:54 AM in response to suesue1199

You can use any computer and log in to www.icloud.com to see synced data (e.g., iCloud Photo Libary, iCloud Drive, etc) but you cannot view the contents of an iCloud Backup. The only thing you can do with a backup is use it to restore a device or to set up a new device.

The following may also help with the lost iPad: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

How can I look at what is on my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.