Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help

i am an author, and i am simply trying to publish on ibook. I have read from apple itself that i need to use ibooks author. I don’t know where to find the application. to top it all, i am trying to post my question here and, i received a line saying that i am not aloud to post this question. Hopefully this one will go thru... can anyone help me. Is it me or is this a lot of complication...

by he way, please do not pass judgement on my writing, english is my second language, and i did not write my book in english 🙂

Mac mini

Posted on May 28, 2018 7:32 AM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 7:42 AM in response to AJL55

If it’s not installed you can download it from the Mac App Store. You don’t have to use iBooks Author if you have an ePub file that validates that was created somewhere else.

You will need iTunes Producer if you’re going to upload it yourself, and it’s a mac only app. You’ll need macOS 10.10 or newer for producer.

If you don’t, a friend with a mac or an aggregator you can pay to upload it for you.

please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.