Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get instant message enter fb password

User uploaded file (original language is dutch)

I get since 3 days earlier instant messages to enter my facebook password and i don't know what's going on. Can anybody help me?

(and i'm sure that my login data is correct)

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on May 28, 2018 10:57 AM

2 replies

May 29, 2018 10:52 AM in response to simongotAppleHelp

Hello Simon,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are receiving a pop-up asking you to enter your Facebook password on your MacBook Air. I would be happy to help point you in the right direction from here.

Let's start by entering your password again in the Internet Accounts preferences on your MacBook Air:

macOS Sierra: Use your social media and other Internet accounts on your Mac

From System Preferences, click Internet Accounts, then click on Facebook and enter your password again. If the pop-up continues to appear after, you may want to consider removing and adding your Facebook account back to your MacBook Air following the steps here:

To remove the highlighted account and turn off all its features, click the Remove button User uploaded file.

If your Mac is set up for iCloud Keychain when you remove an account (other than your primary iCloud account), you’re asked whether to remove the account from your other Mac computers set up for iCloud Keychain, or just turn off all the account features on this Mac.

If you still experience this behavior after trying those steps, you'll want to contact Facebook for additional troubleshooting steps.

Cheers!

Get instant message enter fb password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.