Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use the ‘Remote’ app to link my iTunes music on my desktop to my home strenuously. I need to change the WiFi that I use to another WiFi that I have. How do I do that?

I use the ‘Remote’ app to pleat music from my desktop iTunes to my home sTerri. I want to change the WiFi to another WiFi that I use. How do i do that?

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 28, 2018 11:34 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

May 28, 2018 11:08 PM in response to applesupport3524

I believe airport express.

If so, there should be a white box connected to your stereo, made by Apple, marked A108x, A1264, or A1392 (please identify), with Wi-Fi capabilities. That box can be connected to (the rest of) your network in several ways, wired or wirelessly. It can be configured with special software for macOS or iOS.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

May 28, 2018 3:49 PM in response to applesupport3524

The requirement is that the computer with iTunes and the iOS device with the iTunes Remote app are on the same network. If they are on the same network, then they should automatically find each other (through Bonjour).

Do you use an AirPort Express or Apple TV to connect to your audio system, or yet another way to connect?

I use the ‘Remote’ app to link my iTunes music on my desktop to my home strenuously. I need to change the WiFi that I use to another WiFi that I have. How do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.