Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Sizing

I’m going crazy trying to return my screen to its normal size. Everything is big. Tried general - assessibility - zoom. My zoom is already off. Any suggestions? My head is going to explode!

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 28, 2018 11:24 AM

5 replies

May 29, 2018 11:24 AM in response to rhodafromtempleton

Hello rhodafromtempleton,

Thanks for getting back to us and checking those settings for us. If you go to Settings > Display & Brightness, do you see the option for "View"? If so, that's what you'll want to select and make sure that it is set to "Standard". If those settings are correct and issue remains, the next step we’d like to try is resetting all of your device settings back to their defaults.

Keep in mind this will revert all settings that you've customized or changed (including things like your Wallpaper and alarms). This means you may need to reconfigure some of those settings including network settings (so be sure you have your Wi-Fi password handy).

Before you do this step, it’s always a good idea to be sure you have a recent backup of your device. You can learn more about backing up your data and settings here:
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch​

When you’re ready let’s go to Settings > General > Reset and choose "Reset All Settings." Let us know how that goes.
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Cheers!

May 29, 2018 10:52 AM in response to rhodafromtempleton

Hello rhodafromtempleton,

I see that your screen is zoomed in on your iPad and you're unable to get it back to normal. I'd be happy to help by providing you with some information that can resolve this issue for you.

You mentioned that you have already checked your settings in Accessibility. Let's have you also check your display settings. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Display Zoom, there you'll want to check to see if it set to "Zoomed".

Let me know how this goes.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

Screen Sizing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.