Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading what I think you call apps

After several months of trying to download 'thinkorswim' I finally got it downloaded but it is unstable because alot of the features keep asking me to login to yahoo and when I enter my password it just spins (for hours) and never actually connects?

I have also been trying to download quick books for a month or two without success? Suggestions

I have also been trying to download 'free' Adobe (just to access pdf only) without success? Suggestions?

Thank you.

MacBook Air, my os is 'something mac'?

Posted on May 28, 2018 2:36 PM

2 replies

May 28, 2018 2:50 PM in response to 5Juliet55

You can download QuickBooks by going to the Apple menu > App Store. Then type "quickbooks" into the search area at the top right of the App Store window, click on it in the search results, and then click "Get" at the upper left of the window.

You can also do it directly from the Intuit website: QuickBooks: Smarter Business Tools for the World's Hardest Workers

You can download Adobe Reader from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Downloading what I think you call apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.