Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with accepting conditions in Mountain Lio

I recently bought the Mountain Lion program. I then received a code to learn how to install it. I then logged on to my account in app store and put in the code at the appropriate place. Then when I am about to proceed it pops a red message telling me: "You have to read and accept the new conditions before you can continue." But I cannot find the place to where these conditions are hidden.

I would be very grateful for any tips to how to solve this.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 28, 2018 1:18 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2018 3:05 PM in response to andersfromhammerfest

I suggest opening the iTunes app and click on the Quick link on the right side of the iTunes Store that allows you to review your Account details. Usually if there are new account conditions to which users must agree, it will pop up before you can access your account data.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.13.4;  Watch, 38 mm AL, watchOS 4.3; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 7+, iOS 11.3; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 10.3;  Airport Express

Problems with accepting conditions in Mountain Lio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.